Are you a fluent Swedish speaker? Are you ready to join one of the best workplaces in Greece?
Speakit, a recruiting company, is by your side to help you land your dream job and work on behalf of one of the most recognized multinational companies in the world.
What your day will be like?
From day one you will attend a multicultural environment and an exceptional training course that will help you grow your technical skills.
You will work alongside a dynamic team and use your written and oral Swedish skills to respond to enquiries made by clients through e-mails, chat and the phone.
What you will need to do:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Processing orders, forms, applications & requests
- Communicating & coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Fill the form below, send your message and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the answer.
What we are looking for:
- Native or near native level of Swedish
- B2 level or above in English language
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- EU Passport
- Relocation to Athens
What's in for you:
- Excellent starting remuneration package (Gross salary: 1200- 1400 €)
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Training course
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- You will join a multinational market leading outsourcing company
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
In case you reside out of Athens or Greece, please check the Relocation package below:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- 2 weeks free accommodation
- Paid real estate agency in order to find you an apartment
- Taxi fare from the airport to your hotel
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read our relocation tips!