On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to build and lead a new sales operation team. Along with your team you will be working for a global automotive client in the EU market.
The Sales Ops Manager we are looking for, will act as a mentor by fostering an energetic sales environment, take initiative to improve processes, enabling the Sales Center to meet its targets. This key player will ensure all KPIs are met, while acting as a point of contact for the outbound sales representatives’ questions, issues and escalation of existing customer concerns.
The Sales Ops Manager will act as the primary contact for the Client, maintaining high satisfaction, while working with the client to set targets for the team and seek to expand current lines of sales/business, explore new opportunities, and produce monthly forecasting reports to determine the status of meeting established targets.
Along with the above, the Sales Operations manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Manage client relationship and coordinate with the client to develop priorities, plans, resources and timelines on sales targets
- Manage key client stakeholders
- Support sales agents on their multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects ensuring they are meeting metrics/targets.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals.
- Review operations reports to project sales, determine if on target for goal or changes are needed to meet expected results
- Mentor sales agents to ensure achievement of company and client goals while addressing employee related issues
- Handle personnel issues, included but not limited to:
- Participates in recruitment and advise for terminations
- Manage vacation and LOA
- Escalated issues
- Performance reviews
- Any other personnel needs as deemed necessary
Fill the form below, send your message and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the answer.
In order to become the Sales operation manager we are looking for you must have:
- 3 years or more of business development (B2B) or customer service industry experience
- 3 years or more sales team management experience and proven track record
- Native/ Near native in English
- One of German, French, Italian or Spanish language skills will be considered a very strong asset
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Master degree will be considered an asset
- Tech savviness: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Internet skills
- Analytical, design and development skills. Methodical approach to requirements gathering, project planning, stakeholder management, and change management
- Proficient and dynamic presentation style with an ability to connect, inspire, and adapt content and conversations to any audience
If you succeed in this Sales operation manager role, then you will have:
- Competitive Salary (x14 salaries/year)
- Extra performance bonus up to 20% of the salary
- Private medical Insurance
- Indefinite Duration Package
- Career opportunities within the company
- Training & Development
- Work in an international, dynamic & multicultural environment