We are searching for travel agents to work for one of the leading global flight-centric Online Travel Agencies in Athens. A diverse and dynamically growing team of 1000+ talented professionals is always on the lookout for more members to join our ranks and explore unlimited business opportunities together!
As a Travel agent, you will assist their clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone, emails and social media requests while handling our reservation systems. Another vital aspect of the Travel Agent position is to promote and sell our flight addon products as a natural extension of conversation with the customer. Our intention is to provide a more complete service to our customers by travelling with peace of mind and security.
- Receive & process incoming calls, emails & social media requests
- Ensure & provide quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight cancellations, rebooking's and force majeure situations
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Customer Service department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
- Enjoy and encourage working with sales
Fill the form below, send your message and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the answer.
- Native level of Swedish (oral and written)
- Nice to have a basic level of Danish & Norwegian (B1 - B2)
- Excellent command of the English language
Degree & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject)
- Experience in the customer service sector
- Experience in working with KPIs
- GDS knowledge will be considered as an asset (Amadeus or Sabre)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure
- Playing to win
- Accountability & cooperation
- Urgency to be excellent
- Competitive monthly salary 1300€-1600€
- 2 extra salaries per year
- Monthly bonus
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 4000㎡
- The chance to work in a highly paced environment and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can enjoy daily breakfast, can play ping pong or join yoga lessons
- Only CVS in English will be reviewed.
- Find all our available jobs here.
- It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read our relocation tips!